Having a not so fresh feeling down there? Before you start to think about running to your local pharmacy and picking up a douche product let me stop you right away! Whether you know it or not, douching can actually cause more problems than it solves. One such problem that it has been known to cause is a disease known as Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). If you weren’t feeling fresh before, and you contract BV, you are going to be in for a world of unfreshness as well as potential problems such as increased chance of contracting a sexually transmitted disease or having a higher chance of miscarriage during pregnancy. Bacterial Vaginosis will also typically cause an increased vaginal discharge, or cause an extra fishy odor from the vagina. Be sure to stay far away from any douching products as they have been known to cause more bacteria to appear in the vagina which causes Bacterial Vaginosis.
Cure Bacterial Vaginosis With Medication
If you think you have contracted BV, one solution to get rid of the disease is to make an appointment with your medical provider. This solution works well if you have decent medical insurance and are not prone to taking antibiotics. A medical provider can easily diagnose your condition, and if you do indeed have BV, your doctor can prescribe you antibiotics to help kill off the infection. The antibiotic regimen typically takes two weeks or longer in order to completely rid yourself of the disease.
Treat Bacterial Vaginosis With Natural Home Remedies
If you are like many women around the world that have contracted BV, you might not have access to a medical provider that can accurately diagnose and prescribe the correct drugs to cure Bacterial Vaginosis. Alternatively, some women have allergies when it comes to taking certain prescription drugs. If you are one of these women and think you might have BV, worry not as their are many natural home remedies that have been documented that can help alleviate and treat Bacterial Vaginosis. The good news is that some of these home remedy cures for BV actually work a lot faster than prescription antibiotics!
Top Five Home Remedies For Curing Bacterial Vaginosis
- One of the most popular methods to help in treating BV is using Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for years to help with treating various medical conditions from the common cold, to other infections and rashes. To use Apple Cider Vinegar to help alleviate BV, you would want to pour a cup of this miracle tonic into your bath tub and mix it with your bath water. You will then want to soak in the tub for about 20 minutes and this will help kill the bacteria and infection.
- Raw Garlic. Believe it or not, garlic is not just bad for vampires. Garlic is a wonderful natural remedy to help cure bacterial infections in women. Garlic is a natural antibiotic that can be used to help cure infections. Either eating the raw garlic cloves, or placing a raw garlic clove directly into the vagina can help cure BV infections naturally.
- Black Walnut. This little known home remedy is actually very good at cleaning up and curing Bacterial Vaginosis naturally. Place a tiny bit of black walnut tincture around the infected area and you will be well on your way to treating your vaginal infection. Black walnut works as a great antiseptic and anti-parasitic remedy which will help you fight a BV infection.
- Eating and Drinking Citrus Fruits. Drinking fruit juices or eating fruits that are high in vitamin C are highly beneficial to your body’s immune system. Eating and drinking these fruits will help your body fight your Bacterial Vaginosis infection.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. Grab yourself a bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide and mix equal amounts of hydrogen peroxide with water. You can then use this solution and apply it directly to your vagina. It may be helpful to dip a tampon into this solution and insert the tampon into your vagina. Be sure not to apply the solution to your vagina for more than 30 minutes as this can create other issues. Hydrogen peroxide acts as a natural disinfectant which will help you clear up any infections you might face
Cure Bacterial Vaginosis In Three Days Or Less
In doing my research, I came across a website that was touting a quick and natural cure for BV in three days. If you are interested in learning more on how to naturally relieve Bacterial Vaginosis in a safe and quick manner, you should check out http://www.informalism.net. I was so impressed with the methods mentioned on that site that I do not want to steal from the source site. Be sure to visit them for a unique and fast method to eradicating BV.